Storms happen, even on sunny days! Experience Counts!
35 Years of Experience in Dozens of Industries Has Taught Us That:
- Motivated companies, regardless of size or ownership, achieve the best results. A trigger-event is a good indicator of motivation for change.
- We work well with growth and start-ups companies on a retainer basis. We are not a good choice for a "last ditch effort" to get funded.
- When empowered and “unleashed”, employees are usually very insightful and hugely productive.
- Multi-industry experience and a great model-template saves our clients time and money.
- The software development analogy crosses all industries: When you sequentially define, document and confirm your “Business Spec” and then your “Functional Spec”, the “Programming Spec” to deliver your strategy becomes obvious.
- With a deep bench of experts and support to call in for an hour, a day, or longer, we deliver superior results while minimizing costs to our clients.
- While family-owned and operator-owned businesses can present their own challenges, when motivated they often achieve vast improvements very quickly.
- Companies have used and modified our financial models long after we depart. Simplicity, without losing detail, is the key.
- With daily rates starting at $1500, the ROI is rapid. Companies can gain valuable insight and a base model within a few days.
A partial list of companies recently served includes the following:
- Aline (footwear orthotics, www.aline.com ) created company model including complex multi-tier marketing and distribution system
- Aquaback & ComWEHco, (Water distillation. www.aquaback.com & fuel cell integration for combined Water Electricity and Heat generation) marketing and financial model consulting
- Caterpillar sub-contractor: provided cross-industry experience and data-set expertise; distilled a CAT division’s need for a customer prediction tool into actual problems and opportunities for improvement, culminating in a final proposal which won the general contractor the implementation business.
- VW Diesel Owners: researched and modeled how to provide financing to 482,000 owners over 120-day span.
- Pneuma Technologies: researched and built a complete model to support start-up entity Pneuma Technologies’ proposal to CVS Health to install and operate a 100% self-service cell phone delivery platform; project on time and below budget.
- FinCo : (Auto Finance) Project Manager Consultants to estate of late Chairman and majority owner to close operation.
- J.D. Power and Associates’ Power Information Network (Westlake Village, CA),
- Adaptive Avenue (Minneapolis, MN live inventory in searchable banner ads, product sold),
- Miniter Group (Norwell, MA lender collateral insurance), and
- F&I Express, (Southlake, TX web-service providing E-quotes, E-contracts and E-Images to the automobile dealers for aftermarket products).
Experience: Partial list of industries worked in:
- AI/Machine-Based-Learning for manufacturers.
- Waste water treatment and source water purification.
- Consumer Cellular - retail
- Micro combined water, electricity and heat generation.
- Consumer footwear orthotics.
- Conservation-credit driven real estate.
- Deep subprime auto finance.
- Information strategy consulting.
- Decision engine software for consumer credit.
- Retail and light industrial real estate development and management.
- Residential and commercial real estate and mortgage brokerage and software.
- Specialty advertising, including locational and point-of-purchase campaigns.
- Wholesale marine distribution, including marketing to US Navy.
- Contract yacht maintenance and delivery service.
Operational Systems ▪ Cash Burn Rate Analysis/Resolution ▪ Team Culture Development/Buy-In ▪ Systems Engineering ▪ Financial Modeling ▪ Competitive Analysis ▪ Supply Chain ▪ Relationship Management ▪ Software and Data Implementations and Integrations ▪ Product Management and Prototypes ▪ Investments Vetting ▪ Patents Management ▪ Consumer Finance ▪ Corporate Operating Software ▪ Sales Team Organization ▪ Tradeshows